- Be an undergraduate student pursuing a bachelor's degree in business or finance, or related field,
- Be a graduate student, enrolled full or part-time, pursuing an MBA or a master's degree in a business-related major
- Submit a completed Student Membership Application
- Submit your most recent resume
- Submit a signed Sponsorship Form by a Professor of Finance, Business, or Economics, AND
- Submit a signed Sponsorship Form by one Regular member of CFA Institute, who is also a member of CFA Society Boston
(If the Regular member of CFA Institute requirement cannot be met, then a supplementary sponsorship by an additional Professor of Finance, Business, or Economics is required)
Student Membership is complimentary for each year you remain eligible. Once the CFA Society Boston Board has approved your application for Student Membership, you will receive a new member welcome email.
Please note, a Student Membership cannot extend for a period that exceeds four fiscal years or any part thereof and Student Membership is available only to individuals who do not otherwise qualify for Affiliate or Regular membership. Also, in order to renew Student Membership, you must complete the Student Renewal Application each year you wish to be a member.
Have questions about Student Membership? Click here for our Student Member FAQ.
Thank you, and we look forward to having you as a member of CFA Society Boston.