Women In Investment Management Internship Program
The following role offers the opportunity for an intern to gain experience in the investment management field working on large global pension fund initiatives with top investment management firms.
Credit Research Intern
Assist senior analyst with industry and company credit analysis including building and maintaining financial models and publishing updates
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain financial models
- Contribute to presentation materials for company reviews and other research memos
- Complete credit research related projects that senior analyst requests
- Compile industry and company data in Excel spreadsheets and create graphs and charts using Excel and Powerpoint
- Working toward Bachelor’s degree with concentration or minor in finance, business, accounting, economics or mathematics
- Understanding of financial statements with completed coursework in accounting, financial statement analysis or corporate finance.
- Model building and graphing in Excel
- Strong interest in financial analysis and ability to source new information
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills