Women In Investment Management Internship Program
State Street Global Advisors Investment Intern
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is the asset management branch of State Street and one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors. With over $2 trillion in assets under management, SSGA offers a wide array of investment strategies across asset classes, risk profiles, geographies, and styles. We are seeking internship students who are passionate about investments and asset management.
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is looking to find bright, motivated students form undergraduate programs to participate in the summer internship program. These experiences will prepare you for full-time opportunities within State Street Global Advisors.
Overview of Undergraduate Summer Internship Program
Are you looking to get your start with one of the largest asset managers in the world? The summer internship program at State Street Global Advisors offers you development opportunities by providing a robust comprehensive work experience for qualified students. You will become a team member on day one, ready to engage with projects and assignments that both support your team and the business as a whole. Summer interns will be able to take part in a large company with a global presence and learn about all areas of finance and asset management.
Over the course of the 10-week internship, interns will have the chance to be involved in
- Personal and professional development workshops
- Enterprise-wide networking
- Small group chats with senior executives
- Exclusive interview opportunities for full-time roles
Internships through CFA Society Boston are being offered in
- Investment Analytics
- Investment Product Management
- Currently enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college or university
- Graduating in December 2021 or May 2022
- Preferred majors include: Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated academic aptitude
- Strong work ethic and involvement in college and/or community programs
- Highly motivated with an exceptional drive for success
- Passionate about the financial services industry, Investments, and asset management
This is a paid, full-time opportunity in Boston, MA.