Women In Investment Management Internship Program
The following role provides undergraduate women internship opportunities to gain experience within the Investment Management Industry.
Credit Research Intern
This paid summer internship program is offered to undergraduate students, primarily rising sophomores and juniors. The 10 week program combines work experience, technical skill- building and professional development. We focus on verbal and written communication, creative thinking, work ethic, collaboration, networking, decision-making, and flexibility, problem-solving, critical-thinking and conflict resolution. The internship is offered to those who are first in their family to attend college and/or those under-represented in the investment business. Our goal is to provide a meaningful learning experience for deeply curious, hard- working students who have not historically had exposure or access to the investment management industry.
- Assist in fundamental industry and company credit analysis with direct supervision from senior analyst
- Build and maintain financial models
- Contribute to presentation materials for company reviews and other research memos
- Complete credit research related projects that senior analyst requests
- Compile industry and company data in Excel spreadsheets and create graphs and charts using Excel and Powerpoint
- Working toward Bachelor’s degree with concentration or minor in finance, business, accounting, economics or mathematics
- Understanding of financial statements with completed coursework in accounting, financial statement analysis or corporate finance.
- Model building and graphing in Excel
- Strong interest in financial analysis and ability to source new information
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills