Thank you for your interest in becoming an
Adjunct Member of CFA Society Boston
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Adjunct Member of CFA Society Boston. Please review the following requirements to complete your Adjunct application.
- Hold a position in the profession of investment management or in a related field
- Complete the Adjunct Membership Application and submit with your current resume
- Ask your supervisor to sign and submit a Sponsorship Form, AND
- Ask a Regular member of CFA Society Boston to submit a signed Sponsorship Form
Applicants for Adjunct Membership must be sponsored by:
- Two Regular CFA Institute members of the Corporation
- Work Supervisor
(If the Regular CFA Institute member requirement cannot be met, then a supplementary sponsorship by an additional work supervisor is required.)
Click here to access Adjunct Membership Sponsor Form.
Once the CFA Society Boston Board has approved your application for Adjunct Membership, you will be billed the annual dues of $175.