Thank you for your interest in becoming a
Student Member of CFA Society Boston
Student Membership Requirements
Student membership with CFA Boston provides useful access to the CFA Boston Job Board and the online membership directory. It also allows for visibility among industry groups at CFA Boston programs as well as valuable networking opportunities at member events. Student members also receive discounted pricing on most program attendance.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Student Member of CFA Society Boston. Please review the following requirements to complete your Student application.
- Be a junior or senior undergraduate student pursuing a bachelor's degree in business or finance, or related field,
- Be a graduate student, enrolled full or part-time, pursuing an MBA or a master's degree in a business-related major
- Complete the Student Membership Application form and submit with your most recent resume
- Ask a Professor of Finance, Business, or Economics so submit a signed Sponsorship Form ... AND
- Ask one Regular member of CFA Institute, who is also a member of CFA Boston, to submit a signed Sponsorship Form
- Student Membership is available only to individuals who do not otherwise qualify for Affiliate or Regular membership.
- Student Membership cannot extend for a period that exceeds four fiscal years or any part thereof. Also, in order to renew Student Membership, you must complete the Student Membership Application each year you wish to be a member.
- A Professor of Finance, Business, or Economics
- One Regular CFA Institute member of the Corporation
(If the Regular member of CFA Institute requirement cannot be met, then a supplementary sponsorship by an additional Professor of Finance, Business, or Economics is required)
Click here to access Student Membership Sponsor form.
Student Membership is complimentary for each year you remain eligible. Once the CFA Society Boston Board has approved your application for Student Membership, you will receive a new member welcome email.