Marquee Group Course: DCF Valuation 1
Learn the skills required to build a DCF valuation analysis, while focusing on the practical implementation of such analysis
- The skills required to build a DCF valuation analysis will be discussed and incorporated into a financial model
- Various intermediate and advanced Excel tools along with helpful keyboard shortcuts will also be covered throughout the day
- Participants should have a solid grasp of basic accounting fundamentals and proficiency with Excel
- Discuss various valuation methodologies and the appropriateness of using a DCF methodology to value a business
- Properly calculate a company’s levered or unlevered free cash flows
- Build a terminal year in the model to create a steady state perpetual cash flow
- Discuss various methodologies to value the terminal period
- Common DCF errors will be reviewed and discussed
- Incorporate appropriate credit ratios that impact a company’s covenants
- Ideally, participants should complete the Building a Financial Model course prior to taking this session
- Provides the tools to build well-designed, powerful models
- Bridges the gap between academic course work and real-world application
- Enhances employment skills and practical skills for finance professionals
- Covers topics included in the training provided by major banks, asset managers, and corporations
- Individualized attention from instructors
- Experienced instructors are seasoned finance professionals
Date: February 14 & 15, 2023
Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM EST
Early Bird Pricing: $315
Regular Pricing: $365
Early Bird Pricing: $365
Regular Pricing: $415
*Early Bird Pricing ends January 31 at 11:59 PM EST
Note: Participants will require the use of a computer that has Microsoft Excel as well as Zoom conferencing. Read Marquee's webinar tips here.
About the Marquee Group
Established in 2002, the Marquee Group specializes in providing current and aspiring finance professionals the tools they need to master the most important areas of financial modeling and analysis.
For several years, the Marquee Group has conducted the annual training programs at numerous banks, pension funds, business schools, professional societies, and other corporate entities.
Members can register by logging into their Boston specific account. Non-members and CFA Society Global members must create an account, or log into their Boston specific account, to register for this program. Confirmation details will be sent following registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please ensure you have completed the entire checkout process.
The Marquee Group will reach out to registrants on Friday, February 10, 2023, with an information email including session details and a Zoom link calendar invite.